The ZLP-Suite is a user-friendly software package to control the laser projectors ZLP1 & ZLP2. Its modular concept offers various ways to control the laser projectors:
- ZLP-Service manages a single laser projector or a network of multiple laser projectors. It can be executed on a separate PC or alternatively on an extended projector hardware
- ZLP-Manager is the graphical user interface, designed to enable an easy and reliable way of operating a laser projector. All functions of the ZLP-Service can be accessed by the ZLP-Manager.
- The ZLP-Service can also be accessed by an application programming interface (API). This allows an integration of the laser projectors in your existing software environment.
|• Modular software concept||• Single and multi projection systems||• Application programming interface (C++, C#, Python, etc.)|
|• Client-server architecture (TCP/IP)||• Interactive graphical user interface ZLP-Manager||• User administration|
|• Compatible with ZLP1 & ZLP2|
Modular software concept
• Platform independency: The software package is designed platform-independently and runs with Windows 10 and Linux (Debian 8, Raspbian 8)
• Modular software architecture: Laser projectors are managed by ZLP-Service. The service runs either on a separate PC or on an extended projector hardware. If a graphical user interface (GUI) is necessary, the ZLP-Service is controlled by the intuitive software ZLP-Manager. An extensive application programming interface (C++, C#, Python, etc.) can be used to integrate the laser projectors in an existing customer software environment.
• User administration: Different user groups (administrators, standard users etc.) are administered by an integrated user administration system.
• System backup: The system‘s configuration can be backed up and translated to other machines.
• Data-IO: Different data formats (plt, dxf, hpgl) can be imported and exported with this extensive module. It is easily extendable by other formats (plugin concept).
• Teach module: Contours, symbols and text are generated in the projection editor. These elements can then be projected or exported.
• Selection Clipping: Projections can be limited to certain areas by remote control.
• Workflow editor: Easily generated optical work instructions secure your production processes.