WASTE LOCK KEYMASTER III-M :: PAY AS YOU THROW - ALSO IN LARGE RESIDENTIAL COMPLEXES
WASTE LOCK FOR CONSUMPTION BASED BILLING IN LARGE RESIDENTIAL COMPLEXES
Using the RFID identification unit you can control and monitor the waste being deposited in the large, stationary waste containers or in refuse chutes that are frequently used in large residential complexes. A refuse container lock, controlled via this type of identification units, uses a transponder to ensure that only residents can deposit their refuse in the receptacle.
How this works is as follows: The openings for depositing refuse are provided with a control panel. If a transponder is held over the identification field on the control panel, after the transponder has been checked against a white/black list, the flap opens and refuse can be deposited in the receptacle. This prevents any deposits by third parties.
Each deposit is recorded and saved including data on the transponder used, and therefore the resident responsible for the deposit. These data are then transferred by data radio back to the waste disposal company, who can then use MAWIS administration software to calculate charges on the basis of usage and pass the information on to the landlord for each tenant. At the same time, the waste disposal company always has the information it needs on when a container is full.
Emptying is then no longer done according to preset regular schedule, but only when a container is actually full. This saves the disposal company money, as there is no longer any reason to empty half-full containers and it is now in a position to adjust and optimise emptying runs according to circumstances. The system runs autonomously from an energetic point of view, as the power supply is provided using a solar cell.
Pay as you through garbage fees for households and industries.
- User identification
- Assignment of individual deposits to consumers
- Data transfer to waste disposal company
- Data administration using MAWIS software
- Generation of lists of charges
- Selection of full containers for run planning
- Can be combined with a weighing scale to record weight of deposits
- Less cost-intensive weighing times
- Legally binding billing on-site
- Clear basis for billing
- Reduction in number of single trips to stationary scale
- Billing according to weight
- Documentation of loading and unloading operations
- Printout of receipts directly on-site
- Upgradeable with identification and telematics system
- Development, production, installation and service from a single source