Big Sonic-Ski MultiSpot Grade Control: Proven Technology for Perfect Smoothness
The Big Sonic-Ski® extends the advantages of a single ultrasonic sensor. With up to four sensors, large area of unevenness such as road waves, are compensated for. With accurate measurements, the system calculates an average, and provides a virtual reference level.
- Four sensors allow for maximum planarity during asphalt paving. Any long unevenness that occurs in asphalt can be detected.
- Individual sensors can be positioned separately.
- Excellent manoeuvrability of machine, allows for work to be performed on curvy roads with no issues.
- Best-possible planarity
- Compensates for long stretches of reference unevenness
- No artificial reference necessary
- Functions contactlessly
- Combination of different sensor types possible
- Largely independent of weather conditions
- Functions with up to four ultrasonic sensors
- Records the reference over a length of up to 13 meters
- Flexible scanning at freely selectable measurement points
- Adaptable to any machine (hydraulics)
- Stringline or ground sensing mode