3D MACHINE CONTROL MOBA 3D-MATIC :: PRECISION AND EFFICIENCY IN THIRD DIMENSION
HIGH PERFORMANCE GRADE AND SLOPE CONTROL
With the MOBA 3D machine control system, motor graders achieve highly precise results. This machine control system is easy to operate and use. The work process is accelerated, making surveying work and manual control measurements are no longer necessary.
On the well-organized 7 inch touch-screen display, the driver sees the actual position and the derivation to the digital model. If no project data is availabe, simple profiles can also be created with the system.
Use with total station: precise leveling is possible even where there is no satellite reception (i.e. in tunnels, as only visual contact from the prism to the total station is ensured). With the total station, the system achieves maximum accuracy in the millimeter range.
Use with GNSS sensor: precise leveling is possible even without visual contact, and in all weather conditions. There are no restrictions, since the machine can be flexibly moved in difficult terrain.
Perfect planum in earthworks for perfect conditions in upper layers.
- High precision
- Accelerates the work process
- Increases the quality of the work
- Eliminates the need to mark with string or stakes
- Saves on personnel, time and material
- Efficient machine use
- Works with both the total station and with GNSS
- Two processors (panel and controller) for maximum performance
- Intuitive operation
- Data transfer via USB
- Robust design
- Add-on system that can also be retrofitted