Troubleshooting issues on a variable frequency drive (VFD) system can be frustrating and time consuming. Avoid mistakes and save time with the automated setup feature providing consistent, reliable measurement data with the Fluke MDA-500 Series Motor Drive Analyser.
- Motor-Drive Analysis, Waveform Analysis, Numerical meter reading & Data recording
- 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
- Complex tests include: Inverter output voltage, DC bus voltage and ripple voltage, shaft voltage discharge eventsharmonics, unbalance
- Designed for inverter drive and other floating measurements
- The fast signal frequency found in the motor drive systems can be measured accurately.
- Pre-set profiles speed up measurement process in the field or lab
Capture, Trend, Document for Motor Drive System
An easier way to troubleshoot
It can be problematic to begin testing as there is usually a lack of, or incomplete, work history for the equipment. This includes documentation of specific tests and measurements performed previously, work completed or the condition of individual components after maintenance.
The new Fluke MDA-550 Motor Drive Analyzer is designed to make motor drive testing more efficient and insightful with the capability to document the process at each step along the way. These reports can be stored and compared against subsequent tests to get a complete picture of motor drive maintenance history.