FLS FILLING LEVEL SENSOR :: CONTAINER LEVEL DETECTION IN REAL TIME FOR OPTIMIZED ROUTE PLANNING
OPTIMAL FLEET MANAGEMENT VIA GARBAGE FILLING LEVEL ANALYSIS IN REAL TIME
The FLS wireless level sensor is designed to record and monitor the filling level of waste containers. The sensor is installed on the lid of a container – no matter whether it is an underground, semi-underground or standard container. It uses ultrasound to record the filling height in the container. The data are transferred continuously to the administration centre by data radio, where they can be saved and processed using the MAWIS U2 software package.
On the basis of these data, the information will be available at all times on which containers are full and need to be emptied during the next emptying run and which containers do not yet need to be tipped. This eliminates fixed emptying schedules; with waste collection vehicles visiting and tipping only full containers. This is how the sensor can support the waste disposal company to plan its emptying runs, and how such runs can be optimised in terms of time and route with the help of the MAWIS U2 software.
Unnecessary emptying and runs can be avoided, thus saving time and money. The user can check the current status of any container at all times using the MAWIS U2 software. In addition to this, if a fire should break out in the container, the sensor will send a fire alarm to the administration centre.
The sensor is easy to install, works reliably, autonomously and with no need for maintenance. It is installed with the help of a mobile phone app.
Reducing CO2 emissions through improved route planning.
- Savings in waste disposal costs
- Full exploitation of capacities
- Optimisation of emptying runs
- Reduction in the number of containers
- Transparent up-to-date information
- Selection of full containers for run planning
- Can be combined with a weighing scale to record weight of deposits
- Records filling level using ultrasound
- Real-time data transmission
- Fire alarm inside container
- Data administration and storage for run planning and optimisation
- Simple installation and operation