TELEMATICS & SOFTWARE :: ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
FLEET MANAGEMENT AND SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FOR OPTIMIZED ROUTE NAVIGATION
With the MOBA telematics solution, many other functions can be recognized that lead to an optimization of the emptying runs: better timing and geographic combinations of orders, as well as cost savings. Direct communication between driver and control center is now possible, as is navigation and recording of the driven route. A replacement driver also knows at all times which street he must turn down next. Using the recorded data, including GPS position, the route can be optimally planned in order to avoid circuitous routes. This operating data can be recorded as well. It provides valuable information about the condition and use of the vehicles.
With the MAWIS U2 online administration software, the data can be handled appropriately. With this Internet application, data and vehicles can likewise be managed via Internet access and without software installation. The data can be hosted either on a MOBA server or on site at your location.
It offers many different functions like master data management, fleet management, bin management, bin replacement service, analysis of emptying activity and additional information, online vehicle localization, vehicle tracking on a digital map, display of emptyings and vehicle data on a digital map and communication with the service vehicles.
Works in long-term use, trouble-free and reliable since 1992.
- Transparent waste disposal and billing
- Direct information in the event of inquiries from citizens
- Only registered bins are emptied
- Billing according to number of emptyings
- Possible to link existing administration software
- Extendable with weighing or fleet management system
- Automatic identification
- Database-based bin management
- For municipal and industrial disposal
- Individual disposal concept adapted to the respective requirements
- Guidance and support before,during and after introduction of the system