MCA-500 :: COMPACTION CONTROL MADE EASY
SIMPLE SYSTEM FOR BETTER COMPACTION
With the MCA-500, it is possible to control compaction performance. This system monitors compaction during the job, thus improving the compaction result. Over and under-compaction are avoided, factors that often lead to premature wear, or potholes. The system is cost-effective, economically, and easy to operate with a self-explanatory symbol language.
The MCA-500 can be used both in earthworks and road construction. The system displays the ICV (Intelligent Compaction Value), frequency and amplitude, as well as jump function and completion of compaction. As a special feature for asphalt paving, the system also uses an infrared sensor to detect the asphalt temperature, enabling compaction in the optimum temperature range.
Optimized layer compaction for better results.
- Clearly structured visualization of the compaction progress in real time
- Increases the productivity
- Improved compaction quality
- More efficient roller use
- Saves on personnel, time and material
- Suitable for use in earthworks and for asphalt paving
- Inexpensive, flexible and robust system
- Can be installed on all types of rollers
- Determination of ICV (Intelligent Compaction Value)
- Display of temperature
- Display of frequency
- Visualization amplitude
- Spring (jump function)
- Infrared sensor for measuring the asphalt temperature
- Allows compaction in optimum temperature range