MCA-500: Compaction Control Made Easy
Simple System For Better Compaction
With the MCA-500, it is possible to control compaction performance. This system monitors compaction during the job, thus improving the compaction result. Over and under-compaction are avoided, factors that often lead to premature wear, or potholes. The system is cost-effective, economically, and easy to operate with a self-explanatory symbol language.
- Can be used in both earthworks and road construction.
- System displays frequency and amplitude, as well as jump function and completion of compaction.
- Systems also uses infrared sensors to detect the asphalt temperature, enabling compaction in the optimum temperature range.
Optimized layer compaction for better results.
- Clearly structured visualization of the compaction progress in real time
- Increases the productivity
- Improved compaction quality
- More efficient roller use
- Saves on personnel, time and material
- Suitable for use in earthworks and for asphalt paving
- Inexpensive, flexible and robust system
- Can be installed on all types of rollers
- Determination of ICV (Intelligent Compaction Value)
- Display of temperature
- Display of frequency
- Visualization amplitude
- Spring (jump function)
- Infrared sensor for measuring the asphalt temperature
- Allows compaction in optimum temperature range