MCA-3000: Compaction Control At Its Best
Optimum Compaction In Earthworks and Asphalt Paving
The MCA-3000 is an add-on roller system for optimum compaction in earthworks as well as asphalt paving on tandem rollers and single-drum compactors. The compaction system enables efficient roller use and supports the driver by visualising all important compaction information on the color display.
- Compaction parameters come with positioning data of the GNSS system.
- Information on display allows for driver to identify areas that have been sufficiently compacted and areas where passes are still necessary.
- Compaction data is available as verification of quality and for tracking the course of project.
- System uses infrared sensors to record the temperature of road surface, visualising it on the display. This ensures that compacting asphalt is not too hot or too cold: factors that frequently lead to road damage.
Proven quality with the MCA-3000.
- Clearly structured visualization of the compaction progress in real time
- Increases the productivity
- Improved compaction quality
- Avoids over- and undercompaction
- More efficient roller use
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Simple and rapid installation and handling
- Quality verification through data storage
- Suitable for use in earthworks and for asphalt paving
- Can be installed on all types of rollers
- Records the number of passes
- SBAS based
- Compares the actual number of overruns with the target number
- Displays this information in real time on the color display
- Saves all data as quality verification
- Documentation of the work results
- Infrared sensor for measuring the asphalt temperature
- Display of temperature and passes
- Allows compaction in optimum temperature range
- Helps avoiding compaction too cold or hot asphalt