MOBA-MATIC II: HIGH PERFORMANCE GRADE AND SLOPE FOR ASPHALT PAVERS
The MOBA-matic II has firmly established itself as the world's leading and most flexible leveling system for pavers. This modular system enables a flexible choice of sensors, depending upon the application. It achieves a high planarity during asphalt paving.
This system is easy to install and simple to operate. Using just four main buttons, all important functions can be controlled, as well as the height and slope of the paver screed, adjusted. This increases the paving output of the machine, preventing the paving of too little or too much material, thus increasing the paving quality and planarity.
Exact leveling - saves material and improves results.
- Highly precise results
- Improves the quality of the road
- Saves material
- Increases the paving output of the machine
- No artificial reference necessary
- Contactless operation reduces wear
- Controls the height and slope of the paving screed
- Offers the world's largest selection ofsensors for leveling systems
- Flexible sensor combination
- Simple operation
- Can be adapted to any machine (hydraulics)
- Stringline or ground sensing