LOAD CONTROL :: GET PRECISE LOAD RESULTS ON YOUR TRUCK
PTB CERTIFIED; RELIABLE ON-BOARD WEIGHING SYSTEMS
MOBA offers certified and calibrated mobile scales that record the exact weight during bin emptying. The waste disposal vehicles are equipped with load cells which include corresponding scale electronics.
With a static (non-self-acting) lifter scale, the load cells are integrated in the front-loader fork. The bin is weighed during tipping by briefly stopping the front-loader fork during the upward and downward movement. The measurements with a lifter scale are precise. When using a body scale, the load cells are installed on the vehicle's chassis. Weighing of the body before and after loading. The greatest advantage of this scale is that weighing is independent of the lifter.
The scale can be upgraded with ease in to a modern order processing system, with bin identification and on-board computer for route planning, bin identification, radio data transmission, localization and navigation.
Many references and tests by PTB plead for our efficient weighing systems.
- Less cost-intensive weighing times
- Legally binding billing on-site
- Clear basis for billing
- Billing according to weight
- Documentation of loading and unloading operations
- Printout of recepts directly on-site
- RReduction in number of single trips to stationary scale
- Upgradeable with identification and telematics system
- Development, production, installation and service from a single source
- Calibrated scales
- Fully automatic weighing
- Exact weight recording
- Simple operation